Friday, July 6, 2012

Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #6

Last month I picked up a Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails set in #6 Angel's Kiss.


I like how easy it is to achieve salon-looking nails with this combo. They are my second gradation nail set from Etude House, and they certainly do not disappoint. Each set costs around MYR39.90 and comes in a trio of polishes.

What you do is coat the entire nail with #1 (they are labeled for your convenience), let it dry and coat half the nail with #2, let dry. Then just coat your tips with #3 and you're done! Pretty nails without stepping foot into a nail salon.


Before I got hooked onto CHANEL polishes, I used to buy Etude House polishes all the time! They have  a wide range of colours and the formula is really good too. The best part? They cost less than MYR10 a pop!

Do check them out if you have a store close by, they certainly do not disappoint.


2 comments:

  1. Stunning story there. What happened after? Good
    luck!

    Visit my web blog http://wetfouru.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Its genuinely awesome article, I
    have got much clear idea about from this
    post.

    my weblog - www.belle.hk
    My webpage > hair follicles

    ReplyDelete