Sunday, October 6, 2013

Skincare: Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme Moisturizer

I bought this about a year ago, but because I was following a first-in, first-out system; this moisturizer had to wait its turn before I could break it out.

It is meant to give hydration and radiance, both of which my skin definitely needs. Initially I was concerned about the floral scent, but was later informed by the Beauty Advisor that it was natural and derived from the Camellia flower. The CC cream also has the same scent, which I quite like.


I've only used it for a few days, but so far no irritation or anything. The gel-cream applies easily and absorbs quickly too. I mix it with a few drop of the Clarins Lotus Face Oil in the morning and I haven't had any problems with it.

It would be too soon to report any changes in my skin, but I will probably reassess in about a month. I am also using this in conjunction with the Le Jour, La Nuit and Le Weekend trio, hopefully I'll have even better results!


No comments:

Post a Comment